An update to the Heat Network Regulations September 2017
- 14th September 2017
- Minerva House, London SE1 9BB
Registration is now open for our next Heat Seminar, and we would be delighted if you could join us.
This session will be addressing the Heat Network Regulations updates post-election.
Speakers will include:
- Simon Trevenna, Department of Business Energy Industrial Strategy
- Ian Allan, Head of Research and Development, Switch2 Energy Limited
- Colin Hall, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
This session will cover:
- Provide an update on the Regulations and feasibility tool along with helpful examples from real life schemes
- Question and answer time with our expert panel including Simon Trevenna, BEIS
To register your attendance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0871 423 4242