The Quickpay app
Quickpay allows you to top-up your meter without having to leave your own home. Quickpay connects with your meter so that you’re able to top-up on the go, without having to nip to the shops to purchase credit.
- Simple system available via our website, Apple Store or Google Play
- Top-up anywhere, any time
- Available to use on smartphones and tablets
- Convenient – no need to go out to top-up
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Enables a seamless service
With Quickpay, there are two top-up options to choose from; Auto Top-up and Regular Top-up. A pay-as-you-go top-up option is also available for those who prefer to add credit on an as-needed basis.
A ‘Quick’ Quickpay Guide
What is Auto Top-up?
Auto Top-up ensures that you never run short of credit by automatically topping-up to an agreed value once a minimum credit level has been reached, working in the same way as an Oyster Card
What is Regular Top-up?
Regular Top-up enables you to budget better by topping-up credit automatically on a selected date of the week or month on a regular basis, without having to setup a Direct Debit
Getting started with Quickpay
- Go to the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android and search ‘Switch2’
- Download the free app
- Once downloaded, you’ll be asked for your serial number and passcode
- Your serial number is printed below the barcode on the front of your unit
- To access your passcode, click on the ‘passcode help’ button and enter your serial number
Now you’re ready to log in and top-up.
How to login & Top-up
- Enter your serial number and passcode into the app
- Select your payment amount and click ‘purchase’
- Enter your card details and submit your payment
- You will be advised how quickly the credit will be on your unit*
*Please note, credit may take as little as 5 minutes, depending on your mobile connection. It is always better to keep your credit level topped up. Emergency credit should only be used if you unable to top-up when required.