As a Bid Co-ordinator, you will coordinate the completion and submission of high-quality and high impact pre-tender material, tenders, presentations and associated documents.
- You will coordinate bid activities for the company and work with the assigned bid team to assist with the production of high-quality bid material and other collateral to support successful new business and client growth activity.
- You will write coherent and compelling content for tender opportunities (market information, PQQ, ITT).
- Lead the management of bid process – reviewing bid notices, preparing bid plans, tracking wins and losses and producing reports.
- Provides input into management information on the progress of existing opportunities and in-bid activity as required.
- Support the Sales and Client Development teams in delivering sales projects from initial expression of interest through to final client acquisition and handover to operational business.
- Coordinate bids, working in partnership with the appointed business development manager to deliver agreed outputs within timescales set by the client.
- Contributes to the review and design of bid materials to ensure that these are consistent with market expectations of a leading-edge provider.
- Keep the CRM updated.
Key Skills and Behaviours Required
- Organised, disciplined and takes a structured approach to tasks.
- The ability to build strong relationships on a cross-functional basis at all levels within the business, as well as with key external stakeholders.
- A strong communicator with a clear and concise presentation style.
- Strong team player.
- A willingness to learn about the business and market.
Knowledge, Training and Relevant Experience to do the job
- Strong written communication skills and experience of writing (essays/dissertation/projects), ideally technical writing.
- High level of personal organisation and time management, as well as ability to work flexibly.
- Adept at creating and managing documents in standard Microsoft Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects).
- A flexible and proactive approach to work always with the ability to work to deadlines and varying workloads.
- Ability to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences.
- Have experience in a business development environment.
- Be experienced in producing high quality written work to tight deadlines.
- Be an excellent communicator, working effectively with a wide range of people across an organisation.