The role of contract administrator will be to work within the Client Services team and report directly to the Commercial Contract Manager.
The Client services team is responsible for the delivery of customer service excellence to Switch2 Energy’s wide ranging portfolio of clients. As a Contract Administrator your initial focus will be to carry out a full audit of our current contractual setup and systems, including:
Secondary tasks of the role will be working with the Manager and team to carry out the following contractual administration tasks:
- Contract Issue and receipt
- Renewal Management
- Document Control
- Procedural Amendments
Once a contract is live, the following support and checks would need to be provided to ensure that the operational teams understand the obligations and that those obligations are being delivered:
- Contract awareness – workshops/training
Prepare and hold contractual awareness workshops as and when new contracts are awarded, variations are agreed or delivery issues have been identified following contractual delivery audits.
- Query investigation and management
Where contractual queries are raised, provide first line support to the Operational Teams/ Client Account Managers where necessary to investigate and resolve any queries.
- Compliance/services delivery audits
Carry out audits of our contract delivery to ensure that all services are being delivered in accordance with our contractual appointment and any anomalies or issues are being effectively managed by the respective parties.
Key skills are requirements for this role are as follows:
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- The ability to negotiate with and influence the Client and departmental teams in order to deliver our goal of customer service excellence for our Clients and more importantly their residents.
- Strong writing and oral skills with the ability to draft and deliver documents and presentations to a high standard.
- The ability to identify an opportunity, formulate a commercial proposal and present this and then develop it with the Client.
- Degree educated with a good level of work experience with an understanding of project delivery.
- An awareness of Project management principles and experience of Project delivery with any project related qualification a distinct advantage.