Field manager (south)
The role of Field manager is to be responsible for the supervision of a team of commercial and domestic engineers based in the south region, overseeing both CMV and Reactive maintenance of communal heating systems, including consumer interface units, metering, AMR systems and prepayment systems in domestic and commercial properties.
The ideal candidate would be a critical thinker, be able to plan and organise with good supervisory skills. They would be experienced with community and district heating schemes and need a ‘can do’ attitude to customer, tasks and client requests. Ideally have a good understanding of automatic meter reading (AMR) systems including Mbus, radio and DLC.
- To deliver against agreed financial targets including managing resource and cost budgets.
- Carrying out engineer audits to ensure high levels of customer service and standards of workmanship are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring each engineer has a personal development plan to comply with company standards.
- In conjunction with the Field Services Management, projects and scheduling teams; develop and oversee the Cyclical Maintenance.
- Visit program, planned maintenance schedules and workload plans for the regional team.
- To manage the production of risk assessments and method statements for all sites within region and to support the Project Team regarding Upgrading & Commissioning work.
Knowledge and dimensions of the role
This is a management role, with specific responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of all personnel with their control. There will be a requirement to form part of OOH management on call rota. A southern based role which will require travel around the UK and some staying away at times.
If you feel you match our criteria, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com