Team leader – Scheduling
The primary function of the Scheduling team leader is to supervise the day to day activities of a busy Scheduling team who must be both proactive and reactive to demands. They will be responsible for
forward planning and communication, as well as leading rapid and reactive work organisation.
The Scheduling team is responsible for ensuring customer service visits are made within agreed Client SLA’s. This is achieved by ensuring the field engineers’ daily workload is well planned with all parts available to complete each job as required.
- Procedural/System Development – work with the operations director and field services managers to develop, specify and implement the following procedural and system developments within the scheduling team.
- Performance management – monitor the performance of the scheduling team and actively seek to improve on departmental performance and in conjunction with the customer service team leader.
- Team meetings – perform regular team briefings to ensure that the team is fully aware of changes in current procedures, systems and departments.
- Reporting – oversee KPI reporting both client based and department.
- Operational supervision tasks – supervise and undertake when necessary.
- Contract updates and maintenance – enable all new client and contract information, response times, to be entered onto the system, co-ordinate invoicing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised, structured and confident.
- Experience of scheduling and associated processes and systems.
- A strong team player.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Deal with changing environment from highly pressurised to quieter times.
- Geographic awareness of the UK.
- Comprehensive PC skills including the use of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint).
- Effective time management skills with the ability to identify and prioritise.
- Flexible and adaptable in order to meet the changing business demands and working environments.
- Ability to be assertive and manage the different personalities within the department when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE, A Level standard or NVQ level 3/4 in customer service.
- Supervisory background preferably from a logistics environment.
- Background knowledge in works scheduling within contractual timescales, customer service roles, operational department experience would be beneficial.
If you feel you match our criteria, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com