Getting customers off to the right start is extremely important. Therefore we put in place everything we can to ensure that each resident understands and knows how to use their heating systems to its full potential.
We win awards for our customer engagement and we understand the importance of making sure every customer feels welcomed and is engaged with our service.
Helping residents understand community heating is what we do:
- We hold resident meetings to kick start a project
- We hold one-to-one sessions on site or a residents home
- We provide demonstrations on using the equipment
- We have an experienced customer services team are available Mon-Fri to answer any queries
- Provide letters, leaflets and user guides to each home on the heat network managed by Switch2
- We provide various payment options including an app, online and by cash
- We communicate with residents using various channels including customer website, social media, email and phone
The customer services team
As part of our end-to-end solution our Customer Services team will provide a central contact point through which all customers’ queries, payments or issues will be channelled. Whether customers wish to make a payment, request the attendance of a maintenance engineer, speak with a member of our debt advisory team or simply enquire about the status of their account, the call will be handled in the same consistent and professional manner by expertly trained customer service staff.
The customer charter
We aim to provide great customer services at all times and keep our promises. Therefore, we have a customer charter in place to make sure that they have all the information they need to settle into their new home or get used to their new heating system.