Fife Council heat metering and billing equipment services framework
The first of its kind in Scotland, the Fife Council Framework makes it easier for public sector organisations to access heat metering and billing products and services.
The procurement framework enables an efficient delivery of heat metering projects to participating local authorities directly with approved suppliers. All safe in the knowledge, that a rigorous assessment and due-diligence process has already been completed.
What does the Fife Council framework agreement contain?
- Integrated heat metering and billing services
- Supply of heat meters and open protocol PAYG
- Available for both domestic and non-domestic properties
- Compliant with Scottish and European Procurement law
- Switch2 is an approved supplier